Go after your goals now.
It’s time to make your dreams happen. Obtain skills and knowledge needed to thrive in a fulfilling career. From short, five-credit certificates to two-year degrees, we have programs to help you soar higher.
Need flexibility? Some programs are offered fully online. Other programs have blended and evening options.
Students in any program can utilize on-campus technology and receive help from academic coaches, library staff, and support staff. Whether you are taking one credit or you are a full-time student Marinette Campus staff and resources are available to help you succeed in all NWTC programs.
These programs combine technical skills with general education courses such as math or science. Many credits transfer to bachelor’s degree programs.
- Automation Engineering Technology
- Business Management
- Electro-Mechanical Technology
- Human Resources (also available online)
- Human Services
- IT-Technology Support Specialist
- Leadership Development (also available online)
- Manufacturing Operations Management
- Nursing Associate Degree
- Physical Therapist Assistant
One Year Technical Diplomas
When taken full time, you can complete one of these diploma programs in less than a year, gaining technical skills to jumpstart your career. Some of the programs below transfer into associate degrees, giving you the opportunity to gain a higher level of knowledge, more career opportunities, and higher salary potential.
Want to quickly advance your career or enter a new field? Some of our certificate programs can be completed in only a few months, in as few as five credits. Some of the certificates below ladder into technical diplomas and associate degrees.
- Advanced PLC
- Automation Fundamentals
- Business Operations
- Business Professional Essentials
- Business Software Essentials
- Controls Systems
- Employee Benefits/Relations/Development
- Ethical Leadership
- Fluid Power
- Flux Core Welding
- General Studies Transfer to UW-Green Bay
- General Studies Transfer to UW-Oshkosh
- Health Care Leadership
- Health Care Leadership Advanced
- Human Resources Compliance
- Industrial Maintenance
- IT-Technology Support
- Machine Safety
- Mechanical Fundamentals
- Mechanical Technology Intro
- MIG Welding
- Motors and Drives
- Organizational Safety and Health
- Quality Improvement and Innovation
- Small Business Bookkeeping
- Stick welding
- TIG Welding
Nearly 80 online degrees, diplomas, and certificates are offered in business, digital arts, education, healthcare, IT, and many other fields. Learn anywhere you have internet access.
Take a Class
Choose in-person, online, or blended; day, evening, or weekend – hundreds of options are available!
Bachelor's Degree Options
See how you can earn a bachelor’s degree in Marinette.
Learn more about making college possible through financial aid, scholarships and outside resources.
Contact the Marinette Welcome Center at 715-735-3561. Or learn more tips here.