TIG Welding - Certificate
The TIG Welding Certificate prepares students to perform TIG welding in all positions for fillet and groove welds on sheet metal, plain carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
Program Code: 9044211
Area of Study: Manufacturing
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $1,271, Books: $188, Supplies: $500
Total Approximate Costs
Contact an NWTC admissions advisor to find the best way to pay for this program.
Estimates based on in-state residency. Learn more about tuition and fees.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
Students following the study plan below will complete the certificate in the number of semesters shown.
Total Credits 6
What else do I need to know about the program?
Defy expectations and follow your passion
Dream jobs have nothing to do with gender. Discover the benefits of nontraditional occupations.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.