Want to impact students and transform lives? At NWTC, we offer fulfilling work in full-time, benefit-eligible positions and in part-time or work study roles. Career opportunities are available at locations throughout Northeast Wisconsin. If you want to shape the lives of students – and be respected for the work that you do – you’ll feel instantly connected to our college culture.
Attention: NWTC recently upgraded its Talent Acquisition software. If you created an account before June 16, 2023, please create a new one. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Current NWTC employees must apply through their Workday account.
NWTC recognizes that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job.
- If your experience is close to what you see listed on the job opening, please still consider applying.
- We know that our differences often can bring about innovation, excellence and meaningful work—therefore, people from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply to our positions.
We welcome people who will join the College in embracing our core values and mission:
- Customer Focus
- Everyone has Worth
- Passion and Inspiration
- Creativity and Innovation
- Emotional Intelligence
- Results and Accountability
- Valuing Talent and Wellbeing
Living in Northeast Wisconsin
From city living to rural settings, our region of the state offers something for everyone. Affordable housing and low cost of living help attribute to the high quality of life in Northeast Wisconsin. Learn more through these resources:
- Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce
- Hmong Community Resource Booklet (sponsored by NWTC's Hmong Professionals Employee Involvement Group)
- Green Bay's Green Book for African American Professionals (sponsored by Schreiber Foods)
- Wisconsin LGBTQ Relocation Guide
- Door County Chamber of Commerce
- Marinette Menominee Area Chamber of Commerce
- Inclusion & Diversity in Northeast Wisconsin