Learn anywhere you have access to the Internet. Complete classes when you have time. Maybe that means participating in class discussion boards after the kids go to bed, reading course materials while your daughter is at dance class, or taking an exam on your lunch hour. Some online courses may require you to be logged on at a specific time each week and some programs may require an internship or practicum.
You have the power to make your dreams happen. We will help you every step of the way.
These programs combine technical skills with general education courses such as math or science. Many credits transfer to bachelor’s degree programs. When taken full time, you can complete an associate degree program in about two years.
In less than a year (when taken full time), you can complete one of these diploma programs and gain technical skills for an entry-level career. All the programs below transfer into associate degrees, giving you the opportunity to gain a higher level of knowledge, more career opportunities, and higher salary potential.
Want to quickly advance your career or enter a new field? Our certificate programs can often be completed in only a few months, in as few as five credits.
- Business Professional Essentials Certificate
- Business Software Essentials Certificate
- Customer Service Certificate
- Digital Marketing Certificate
- Early Childhood: Infant Toddler Certificate
- Early Childhood: Licensing Basic Ages 0-2 Certificate
- Early Childhood: Licensing Basic Ages 3-5 Certificate
- Early Childhood: Preschool Certificate
- Employee Benefits, Relations and Development Certificate
- Ethical Leadership Certificate
- Gerontology Certificate
- Health Care Leadership Advanced Certificate
- Healthcare Customer Service Representative Certificate
- Human Resource Compliance Certificate
- Library Assistant Certificate
- Organizational Safety and Health Certificate
- Quality Improvement and Innovation Certificate
- Small Business Bookkeeping Certificate
- Special Education Certificate
- Supervision Certificate
- Supporting Children's Learning Certificate
* Complete all your coursework online. Plus, a career experience commitment (such as an applicable internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning) is required to complete these programs. Click on a program for more details about the hands-on experience required for program completion.
Get more info about online programs
Fill out the short form below. One of our career coaches will be in touch with you and help you reach your goals.