Supervision - Certificate
The Supervision Pathway Certificate is designed for people who wish to acquire and improve their skills in a modern leadership role. All courses in this certificate may be applied toward the Leadership Development associate degree program.
Follow Your Path
All credits from this certificate apply toward the following associate degree(s):
Leadership Development, 101961
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.