Organizational Safety and Health - Certificate
Gain or improve your workplace and human resource skills, specifically with safety programs, organizational wellness initiatives, and assertiveness, time management, and stress management skills. All courses in this certificate may be applied toward the Human Resources associate degree program.
Follow Your Path
All credits in this certificate apply toward the following associate degree(s):
Human Resources, 101161
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
Students following the study plan below will complete the Organizational Safety & Health pathway certificate in the number of semesters shown.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.