Business Operations - Certificate
The Business Operations Certificate is designed to equip you with the foundations of business practices to help you become an integral part of any organization. The concepts and techniques are applicable to any service or manufacturing organization. The possibilities and career paths are varied and many. This certificate is great for individuals looking to add business expertise to an existing degree, earn additional educational experience for career advancement or jump start your college degree. The classes are offered on a flexible schedule to include online and blended courses. Credits from this certificate may be applied toward the Business Management associate degree.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
Students following the study plan below will complete the certificate in the number of semesters shown.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of contemporary business issues.
- Explore career options in business.
- Apply concepts, methods and processes in business operations.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.