Business Operations - Certificate
The Business Operations Certificate is designed to educate learners about designing, controlling and redesigning business operations to ensure efficient utilization of resources while meeting or exceeding customer needs. This certificate is great for individuals looking to add business expertise to an existing degree, earn additional educational experience for career advancement or jump start your college degree. This certificate is offered on a flexible schedule to include online and blended courses. All credits from this certificate may be applied toward the Business Management associate degree.
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $2,603, Books: $225, Supplies: $0
Contact an NWTC admissions advisor to find the best way to pay for this program.
Estimates based on in-state residency. Learn more about tuition and fees.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
Students following the study plan below will complete the certificate in the number of semesters shown.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.