Skip to content

Transfer Opportunities

Home » Academics and Training » Transfer Opportunities
A bachelor’s degree is in your reach when you transfer credits to a four-year college or university. Explore your options!
A nursing student reads through a checklist in the clinic

Transfer Opportunities by Program

All NWTC associate degree programs have one or more transfer options. See where your college credits can take you.

Students work in the computer lab

General Studies Transfer Programs

Take general studies classes and transfer college credits just about anywhere! Another great option: General Studies Transfer Certificate - complete 31-32 credits of core courses and qualify as a sophomore to UW-Green Bay or UW-Oshkosh.

Course Transfer

Use the free Transferology tool to explore where your courses may transfer. Create a free account and log in to see more detail.

Get Started

Request Your Transcript

Request or view your NWTC transcripts. 

Request your transcripts