K12 Educators Let’s partner to provide early college opportunities for your students.
Benefits of Dual Credit
Your high school students can earn college credits – while also earning credit toward high school graduation – in many unique career clusters and a variety of credentials.
Benefits for students include:
- Saving money in pursuit of their college degree.
- Enabling them to potentially take fewer credits each semester of college.
- Earning college credits toward an NWTC certificate, technical diploma, or associate degree; or the potential of transferring to another college or university.
- Experiencing college level coursework and learning how to navigate a syllabus, college assignments, papers, and exams.
- Experiencing Blackboard, an online learning management system.
- Increasing the likelihood of pursuing a college education.
Types of Dual Credit
NWTC partners with K12 school districts to provide multiple ways for high school students to get a jumpstart on their college career.
Teaching Transcripted Credit
Learn the requirements for becoming a transcripted credit instructor and access the training and resources for your classroom.
NWTC and K12 Partnerships
Start or strengthen your partnership with NWTC.
Gateway to College
Individualized coaching and supportive learning communities to keep high school students on track for graduation.