K12 Educators Let’s partner to provide early college opportunities for your students.
Benefits of Dual Credit
Your high school students can earn college credits – while also earning credit toward high school graduation – in many unique career clusters and a variety of credentials.
Benefits for students include:
- Saving money in pursuit of their college degree.
- Potentially taking fewer credits each semester of college.
- Earning college credits toward an NWTC certificate, technical diploma, or associate degree; or the potential of transferring to another college or university.
- Experiencing college level coursework and learning how to navigate a syllabus, college assignments, papers, and exams.
- Experiencing Canvas, an online learning management system.
- Increasing the likelihood of pursuing a college education.
Dual Credit Opportunities
NWTC partners with K12 school districts to provide multiple ways for high school students to get a jumpstart on their college career.
Campus Visit and Tour Options
- Set up a guided group tour for high school students to discover our campus together.
- Help a student set up a personalized campus visit or shadow opportunity featuring their program of interest.
- Check out our upcoming events for future students.
- Request an NWTC guest speaker for your high school.
- Connect a student to their NWTC Career Coach.