Control Systems - Certificate
This certificate provides a hands-on introduction to many controls concepts and systems using both labs and exercises. Students will use PLC programming skills from the Automation Fundamentals Courses to explore open and closed loop systems, discrete and analog sensors, PID control, and servo programming and applications.
Program Code: 906643 New at NWTC
Area of Study: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $998, Books: $126, Supplies: $0
Total Approximate Costs
Contact an NWTC admissions advisor to find the best way to pay for this program.
Estimates based on in-state residency. Learn more about tuition and fees.
- Online: Watch recorded lectures anywhere and attend in person labs (staffed with instructors) days, nights or Saturdays in our Engineering Technology Center.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
Students following the study plan below will complete the certificate in the number of semesters shown.
Total Credits 6
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.