We believe a quality education includes developing a personal career success plan. Let us help you reach your goals!
Connect with the Career Services Office for:
- Individualized career planning and advising
- Career exploration assessments and services
- Résumé and cover letter writing
- Mock interviews and interview preparation
- Portfolio and LinkedIn profile development
- Internship and work study assistance
- Job search support and access to Handshake job board
- Free professional clothing for students from the Career Closet
Upcoming Career Events
Ready to get started?
Meet Our Team | Phone: 920-498-6250 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Green Bay Campus, SC128
Summer Hours: M – Th: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. F: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Fall and Spring Hours: M – Th: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. F: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Career Services team is available in person and remotely via phone, email and live chat. Early morning and late evening appointments are available on request. To connect with a specific career advisor reach out via the Starfish Success Network in Blackboard.