We believe a quality education includes developing a personal career success plan. Let the NWTC Career Services team help you reach your goals!
Interested in starting your own business? Get the help you need from the Center for Entrepreneurship.
Connect with Career Services for:
- Individualized career planning and advising
- Career exploration assessments and services
- Résumé and cover letter writing
- Mock interviews and interview preparation
- Portfolio and LinkedIn profile development
- Internship and work study assistance
- Job search support and access to Handshake job board
- Free professional clothing for students from the Career Closet
Ready to get started?
Meet Our Team | Phone: 920-498-6250 | Email: email@example.com | Location: Green Bay Campus, SC128
Summer Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. | Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Fall and Spring Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. | Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The Career Services team is available in person and remotely via phone, email and live chat. Early morning and late evening appointments are available on request. To connect with a specific career advisor, reach out via the Starfish Success Network in Blackboard.