Employee Benefits, Relations, and Development - Certificate
The Employee Benefits, Relations, and Development Certificate is designed for people who wish to acquire and improve their skills in human resources, specifically with the factors that affect employee development, compensation, and relations. These courses also apply toward the credits necessary to earn the Human Resources Associate Degree. Courses are offered in alternative delivery formats.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.