IT: Technology Support - Certificate
The IT: Technology Support Certificate is designed for individuals interested in developing the support skills necessary to provide a wide range of end-user support to the computer user. Online delivery of many of the courses in this certificate allows the learner to progress at his/her own pace. All credits from this certificate can be applied to meet requirements in the IT: Technology Support Specialist Associate Degree program.
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $2,663, Books: $470, Supplies: $0
Estimates based on in-state residency. Learn more about tuition and fees.
- Online: Some online courses may be delivered at specific times each week.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply
- Submit high school, GED, or HSED transcripts and college transcripts (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at email@example.com or 920-498-5444.
What will I learn?
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.