Associate of Arts Transfer
Begin your bachelor’s degree at NWTC with our new, two-year transfer program: Associate of Arts. After completing the liberal arts associate degree (with focus on social science and humanities classes), you can transfer as a junior to a four-year university or college.
You’ll save thousands in tuition by starting your bachelor’s degree here.
One NWTC course credit is $158, while a course credit at a four-year public university is $328. When you earn an associate of arts degree and transfer your credits to a four-year school, you’ll qualify for junior status and save about 40% on your bachelor’s! Learn more about the cost comparison.
If you are undecided on a college major, it’s a smart way to begin earning your degree.
You can complete your gen eds – with emphasis on social sciences and humanities courses – while deciding on a career path.
Have questions? Our friendly staff is here to help you. Call, text, chat, or stop in.
What are my courses?
Students of the Associate of Arts Transfer Degree will complete courses in the following degree plan:
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.