Associate of Arts Transfer
Begin your bachelor’s degree at NWTC with our new, two-year transfer program: Associate of Arts. After completing the liberal arts associate degree (with focus on social science and humanities classes), you can transfer as a junior to a four-year university or college.
You’ll save thousands in tuition by starting your bachelor’s degree here.
One NWTC course credit is $158, while a course credit at a four-year public university is $328. When you earn an associate of arts degree and transfer your credits to a four-year school, you’ll qualify for junior status and save about 40% on your bachelor’s! Learn more about the cost comparison.
If you are undecided on a college major, it’s a smart way to begin earning your degree.
You can complete your gen eds – with emphasis on social sciences and humanities courses – while deciding on a career path.
Have questions? Our friendly staff is here to help you. Call, text, chat, or stop in.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.