Associate of Science Transfer
Start a bachelor’s degree at NWTC with our new, two-year transfer program: Associate of Science. Once you’ve completed the liberal arts associate degree (with emphasis on math and science courses), you’ll be able to transfer to a four-year university or college with junior status.
Start your bachelor’s here and save thousands in tuition.
A course credit at a four-year public university is $328, but one NWTC course credit is only $158. When you earn an associate of science degree and transfer your credits to a four-year college, you’ll enter as a junior and have saved roughly 40% on your bachelor’s degree! Compare the costs now.
Undecided on a college major?
Complete general education requirements – focusing on math, science, and other STEM classes – while deciding on your career. It’s the smart way to earn a degree.
Questions? Our friendly staff is here to help you. Contact us today.
What are my courses?
Students of the Associate of Science Transfer Degree will complete courses in the following degree plan:
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.