Follow Your Path
All credits in this certificate apply toward the following associate degree(s):
101069, Office Management
All credits in this certificate apply toward the following technical diploma(s):
311062, Office Support Specialist Technical Diploma
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply
- Submit high school, GED, or HSED transcripts and college transcripts (if applicable) to email@example.com
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-498-5444.
What are my courses?
- Keyboard at 20 wpm using proper technique.
- Use the Windows operating system.
- Create and revise database.
- Create and revise word processing documents.
- Create and revise electronic presentations.
- Create and revise spreadsheets.
What else do I need to know about the program?
- Many of the courses are in several programs or may be used as electives. Completion of each Microsoft Office course assists in preparing you for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam at the Specialist level for that particular software.
Defy expectations and follow your passion
Dream jobs have nothing to do with gender. Discover the benefits of nontraditional occupations.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.