Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $1,338, Books: $0, Supplies: $0
Estimates based on in-state residency. Learn more about tuition and fees.
Follow Your Path
All credits in this certificate apply toward the following associate degree(s):
101066, Administrative Professional
All credits in this certificate apply toward the following technical diploma(s):
311061, Office Professional Technical Diploma
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Program Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply
- Submit high school, GED, or HSED transcripts and college transcripts (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at email@example.com or 920-498-5444.
What will I learn?
Students following the study plan below will complete the Business Software Essentials Pathway Certificate in the number of semesters shown.
What else do I need to know about the program?
- Many of the courses are in several programs or may be used as electives. Completion of each Microsoft Office course assists in preparing you for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam at the Specialist level for that particular software.
Defy expectations and follow your passion
Dream jobs have nothing to do with gender. Discover the benefits of nontraditional occupations.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.