Healthcare Customer Service Representative - Certificate
Learn to provide excellent customer service in a health care setting. You'll be instructed on how to not only meet but to exceed customer needs. All courses in this certificate may be applied toward the Medical Assistant technical diploma program.
Follow Your Path
All credits in this certificate apply toward the following technical diploma(s):
Medical Assistant, 315091
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write fluently in the English language.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Getting Started:
- 1. Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- 2. Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
Students following the study plan below will complete the Healthcare Customer Service Representative Pathway Certificate in the number of semesters shown.
- Curriculum Note: All 10-501-XXX courses must be passed with a C.
- Provide excellent customer service in a health care setting.
- Be the first contact for customers seeking health care services.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.