Healthcare Customer Service Representative - Certificate
Learn to provide excellent customer service in a health care setting. You'll be instructed on how to not only meet but to exceed customer needs. All courses in this certificate may be applied toward the Medical Assistant technical diploma program.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Program Entry
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write fluently in the English language.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Getting Started:
- 1. Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- 2. Enroll in classes.
What will I learn?
Students following the study plan below will complete the Healthcare Customer Service Representative Pathway Certificate in the number of semesters shown.
- Curriculum Note: All 10-501-XXX courses must be passed with a C.