Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $1,104, Books: $151, Supplies: $0
Estimates based on in-state residency. Learn more about tuition and fees.
Follow Your Path
All credits in this certificate apply toward the following technical diploma(s):
Medical Assistant, 315091
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write fluently in the English language.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Getting Started:
- 1. Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- 2. Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.