How to Register for Classes
Are you continuing classes in a degree or diploma program? Register for Fall 2021 (start 10/22) NOW! Nursing Assistant Student also register now. Spring 2022 Registration opens Nov 4th. Need a refresher how to register? Watch a short video.
Beginning your first semester in a degree or diploma program? Complete your SOAR Online (new student orientation) first! Fall 2021 SOAR will sent through text, 24 hours after you are admitted. Spring 2022 registration opens on November 15th. Watch your email or text for instructions. Learn more.
Taking an Individual Course
If you’re taking an individual course (not as part of a degree, diploma, or certificate), Summer and Fall 2021 Registration is open now. Spring 2022 courses will open November 18. Register for classes here.
How to pay for your classes
Pay online using my.NWTC
Mail a check (include your Student ID number) to:
Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
Student Finance Office Cashier
P.O. Box 19042
Green Bay, WI 54307-9042
Pay via Phone:
- Green Bay Campus: 1-888-385-6982 or (920)498-5444
- Marinette Campus: Call for hours at (715) 735-9361 or (715) 732-3875.
- Sturgeon Bay Campus: Call for hours at (920) 746-4900.
- Regional Learning Centers: Choose center for contact information
- Students are fully responsible for tuition and fees.
- You will not be automatically dropped from classes for nonpayment or nonattendance.
- You must drop your class through Registration or pay fees BY THE DUE DATE to avoid charges, late fees, and collection activities.
- Payment can be made by credit card, cash, or check.
- See Student Financial Services for more details.
How to audit a class
Auditing students attend classes to gain a general understanding of a subject and receive a grade of audit (AU). Auditors do not receive credit and are not required to take exams. Most NWTC courses may be audited. If you are over age 60, courses are offered at a reduced cost. Learn more and complete the Request to Audit form.