How to Register for Classes
Important Registration Dates
- Continuing Students: Spring 2023 open now; Summer & Fall 2023 registration starts April 4 (Veteran priority April 3).
- New Students: Spring 2023 open now; Summer & Fall 2023 registration starts April 19.
- Certificate Students: Spring 2023 open now; Summer & Fall 2023 registration starts starts April 4.
- Individual Courses: Spring 2023 open now; Summer & Fall 2023 registration starts starts April 26.
- See the NWTC Academic Calendar for more important dates.
Classes That Fit Your Lifestyle
NWTC programs and classes are offered in a variety of times & formats to make learning convenient for you.
Register for Classes
Are you continuing classes in a degree or diploma program? Need a refresher how to register? Watch a short video.
- Enroll in classes through your My.NWTC.
- Watch your NWTC Email for a message from your academic advisor.
- For help or to schedule a virtual appointment with your academic advisor, contact us.
Beginning your first semester in a degree or diploma program?
- Complete your SOAR Online (new student orientation) first!
- Watch your email and text messages for instructions.
- Get more info for new students.
For help with registering, contact us or watch this short video.
- Log into My.NWTC using your student ID and password.
- Select Enroll in Classes.
- Select My Program Courses to search and view your required courses.
How To Pay for Classes
- Pay online at my.NWTC
- Mail a check (include your Student ID number) to:
Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
Student Finance Office Cashier
P.O. Box 19042
Green Bay, WI 54307-9042
- Pay via Phone:
Green Bay Campus: 1-888-385-6982 or (920)498-5444
Marinette Campus: Call for hours at (715) 735-9361 or (715) 732-3875
Sturgeon Bay Campus: Call for hours at (920) 746-4900
Regional Learning Centers: Choose center for contact information
- Students are fully responsible for tuition and fees.
- You will not be automatically dropped from classes for nonpayment or nonattendance.
- You must drop your class through Registration or pay fees BY THE DUE DATE to avoid charges, late fees, and collection activities.
- Payment can be made by credit card, cash, or check.
- See Student Financial Services for more details.
How to Take an Individual Course
If you’re taking an individual course (not as part of a degree, diploma, or certificate), search for classes here during the designated registration time listed at the top of the page.
How to Audit a Class
Auditing students attend classes to gain a general understanding of a subject and receive a grade of audit (AU). Auditors do not receive credit and are not required to take exams. Most NWTC courses may be audited. If you are over age 60, courses are offered at a reduced cost.