Advanced PLC - Certificate
This certificate provides a hands-on experience with PLC programming, Human Machine Interface design, and PLC networking. Students are strongly recommended to have completed the Automation Fundamentals coursework prior to enrolling in this certificate.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.