Advanced PLC - Certificate
This certificate provides a hands-on experience with PLC programming, Human Machine Interface design, and PLC networking. Students are strongly recommended to have completed the Automation Fundamentals coursework prior to enrolling in this certificate.
- Online: Watch recorded lectures anywhere and attend in person labs (staffed with instructors) days, nights, or Saturdays in our Engineering Technology Center.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.