- Online: Watch recorded lectures anywhere and attend in person labs (staffed with instructors) days, nights or Saturdays in our Engineering Technology Center.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
This certificate provides a hands-on experience learning about bearings and their proper installation, maintenance and failure modes. The certificate also covers key skills in laser alignment and working with data for predictive maintenance systems. Students will learn rigging practices for working in a manufacturing environment.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.