Area of Study: Business, Health Sciences
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $2,118, Books: $87, Supplies: $0
Total Approximate Costs
Contact an NWTC admissions advisor to find the best way to pay for this program.
Estimates based on in-state residency. Learn more about tuition and fees.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
The Health Care Leadership Certificate is designed to prepare a person for a leadership role within health care settings. It includes learning the skills of supervision, team building and problem solving, leadership, and managing quality in a health care environment. Some credits in this certificate may be applied toward the Leadership Development Associate Degree.
Total Credits 12
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.