Raising chickens in your backyard...
2018-19 Organic Class Schedule
- NWTC offers the Midwest’s ONLY 2-year Associate Degree and Certificate program in organic and sustainable farming
- Courses created by expert farmers
- Professional instructors who are also working farmers
- Earn a credential that shows your expertise to lenders and customers
- Learn how to start a farm or test the feasibility of your micro-enterprise idea
- Choose your level—one class or the complete credential
Yes, organic and sustainable food and agriculture makes good business sense AND protects the region’s natural resources!
(920) 498-5568 or (800) 422-NWTC, ext. 5568