Course Number: 10001117
10-001-117 APPLIED BOTANY ...this course provides the opportunity for the learner to develop the knowledge skills process and understanding of taxonomy, plant morphology, plant physiology, reproductive processes and environmental interactions.
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Examine plant classification systems
- Differentiate plant anatomy
- Analyze the physiological functions of a plant
- Analyze the factors that affect plant growth & development
- Examine the role of plants in society
- Examine plant selection & crop improvement
- Explore the processes necessary for plant reproduction