Sustainable Agriculture - Certificate
Discover the skills, science and art of producing crops, livestock and foods using organic and sustainable principles. Create a new business, transition toward organic, become certified and join in this growing field.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
What else do I need to know about the program?
- Earn credentials that show your expertise to lenders, employers or customers.
- Learn how to manage a farm or test the feasibility of your product or business idea.
- Choose individual courses or the complete series, based on your needs.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.