Fall Garden Management
Course Number: 10090137
10-090-137 FALL GARDEN MANAGEMENT...use GAP (Good Agricultural Practices) to harvest, clean and bring produce to markets. Use season-extending hoop house, compost vegetative residue, sow cover crops, and prepare the garden for next year. (Prerequisite: 10-090-131, Organic Gardening)
Course Typically Offered
- Practice project management.
- Adhere to GAP (Good Agricultural Practices).
- Harvest fruits and vegetables.
- Clean, prepare and sell produce at market.
- Use the season-extending hoop house.
- Compost vegetative residue.
- Sow cover crops.
- Save seed using traditional methods.
- Perform end-of-season garden tasks.