Marketing-Digital Marketing Emphasis - Associate Degree
Marketing is changing rapidly in a world where technological advances are made on a daily basis. Industry leaders are now looking for marketing professionals who can take their businesses to new levels utilizing emerging technology. As a graduate of Digital Marketing you will gain valuable insights into online marketing strategies, content development, analyzing metrics, and how all this fits into your integrated marketing plan. Social media, mobile devices, and a growing number of digital marketing avenues and trends will be researched to discover and implement a digital marketing campaign. Careers may include digital marketing coordinator, social media specialist, community manager, online content coordinator, e-commerce marketing specialist and digital marketing analyst.
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $11,033, Books: $700, Supplies: $0
Follow Your Path
All credits from the following technical diploma(s) apply toward this degree:
Digital Marketing Technical Diploma; 311045
All credits from the following certificate(s) apply toward this associate degree:
Digital Marketing Certificate; 9010410
Customer Service, 901049
Some credits from the following certificate(s) apply toward this associate degree:
Promotions & Event Marketing, 901047
Social Media Design, 901115
8 Week Advantage: This is an 8 Week Advantage program.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Program Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Submit high school, GED, or HSED transcripts and college transcripts (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at email@example.com or 920-498-5444.
- When applying to this associate degree, students should submit the application directly to the emphasis area of their interest. The first two semesters for all areas of emphasis are identical. Students will have the opportunity to change their area of emphasis prior to the third semester, where emphasis-specific courses are introduced.
What will I learn?
Students following the study plan below will complete the Marketing-Digital Marketing Emphasis associate degree in the number of semesters shown.
- Curriculum Note: The credit for 10-890-101, College 101 is an Institutional Requirement for graduation. Consequently, it is not part of the program requirements, but must be passed with a C or better.
What careers are in my future?
A graduate of this program will have the potential for employment in the following areas:
- Professional Sales Representative
- Social Media Coordinator
- Online Community Manager
- Sales Promotion Coordinator
- Market Research Assistant
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Customer Service Manager
- Marketing Director
- Promotions Manager
- Sales Manager
- Media Buyer
- Business Owner
What's next after graduation?
Start here. Finish at a four-year.
NWTC transfer programs are offered through collaborative agreements with our four-year college and university partners. See where your associate degree credits will transfer.
What else do I need to know about the program?
Programs in the College of Business at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. ACBSP's accreditation process follows the Baldrige model. The accreditation focuses on recognizing teaching excellence, determining student learning outcomes, and a continuous improvement model. ACBSP’s student-centered teaching and learning approach, which is measured and analyzed for quality, ensures that students gain the right skills from their educational investment. Institutions with programs accredited by ACBSP are committed to continuous improvement that ensures their business program will give students the skills employers want. ACBSP - World Headquarters 11520 West 119th Street Overland Park, KS 66213 Phone: (913) 339-9356 www.acbsp.org
Study Abroad Opportunities
The International Programs staff continually seeks opportunities for students to travel abroad for educational experiences that may be offered in association with program courses. To find out more about which of your program courses may offer an opportunity during this academic year, contact your academic advisor or visit nwtc.edu/studyabroad.