Course Number: 10104110
10-104-110 MARKETING PRINCIPLES ...marketing management, market segmentation, market research, consumer behavior, product decisions and management of distribution, pricing, promotional decisions for strategy planning.
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Summarize marketing principles essential as background to the study of marketing
- Analyze the marketing environment
- Analyze the consumer decision making process
- Develop market segments
- Develop product strategies for effective marketing
- Develop distribution (place) strategies for effective marketing
- Develop pricing strategies for effective marketing
- Develop promotional strategies for effective marketing