Social Media Design - Certificate
The Social Media Design Certificate develops learner's skills with marketing and design for social media and mobile device Internet spaces. Learners create images and graphic designs for the World Wide Web and Social Media Deliveries. Learners will use Adobe Creative Cloud application software to design and deliver projects. Learners develop skills for social media engagement and best marketing practices.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.