Social Media Design - Certificate
The Social Media Design Certificate develops skills in marketing and design for use on social media and online platforms. Students will create online content using Adobe Creative Cloud application software. Other key areas of study are the development of skills for social media strategies and best marketing practices.
Program Code: 901115
Area of Study: Business
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $2,378, Books: $180, Supplies: $0
Total Approximate Costs
Contact an NWTC admissions advisor to find the best way to pay for this program.
Estimates based on in-state residency. Learn more about tuition and fees.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
Students following the study plan below will complete the certificate in the number of semesters shown.
Total Credits 15
- Use Adobe Photoshop to create raster images and graphics.
- Use Adobe Illustrator to create vector based graphics.
- Use Adobe Muse to create interface based web design.
- Design a wireframe for web based designs.
- Create advertising media for web spaces.
- Format graphic designs for delivery to web spaces.
- Identify effective social media environments.
- Organize a marketing plan utilizing social media.
- Develop social media for relevant platforms.
- Develop responsive web-based media designs for mobile devices.
- Analyze the effectiveness of social media advertising.
- Deploy available web-based collateral resources for social media.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.