Professional Sales - Certificate
The Professional Sales Certificate provides students with the consultative selling skills needed to be a successful, professional sales person. Learners who complete this certificate will be able to sell products in both the consumer and business markets as well as gain insight into the responsibilities of sales managers. All credits from this certificate may be applied toward the Marketing-Professional Sales Emphasis associate degree or the Professional Sales technical diploma.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.