No one has your passion.
It’s more than being your own boss. It’s living your purpose.
You’ve got a spark inside you. To build your own small business, or maybe to manage someone else’s startup. With the Entrepreneurship associate degree, you’ll get the knowledge and skills needed to take that spark and turn it into something amazing.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply
- Submit high school, GED, or HSED transcripts and college transcripts (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at email@example.com or 920-498-5444.
What are my courses?
Students following the study plan below will complete the certificate in the number of semesters shown.
- Assess readiness to begin the entrepreneurial adventure.
- Emphasize the importance of good financial record-keeping systems, reports, and records.
- Develop a marketing plan including components for product/service, price, place, and promotion.
- Strategically service customers.
- Prepare and present a business plan.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.