How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
The Ethical Leadership Certificate is designed for people who wish to acquire and improve their skills in creating and maintaining a legal, ethical, and diverse work environment. These courses apply toward the credits necessary to earn the Leadership Development Associate Degree. Courses are offered in alternative delivery formats.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.