Ethical Leadership - Certificate
The Ethical Leadership Certificate is designed for people who wish to acquire and improve their skills in creating and maintaining a legal, ethical, and diverse work environment. These courses apply toward the credits necessary to earn the Leadership Development Associate Degree. Courses are offered in alternative delivery formats.
Program Code: 901962
Area of Study: Business
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $1,590, Books: $35, Supplies: $0
Total Approximate Costs
Contact an NWTC admissions advisor to find the best way to pay for this program.
Estimates based on in-state residency. Learn more about tuition and fees.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
Students following the study plan below will complete the certificate in the number of semesters shown.
8 Week 1
Total Credits 9
- Recommend methods of balancing employees’ rights with employers' rights.
- Recommend methods of balancing “reasonable” consumer safety with a producer’s profit motive.
- Analyze corporate social responsibility.
- Recommend a framework for dealing with different cultures, morals/ethics.
- Critique the identification, analysis, and recommend action/solution to business-related ethical dilemmas.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.