Basic Office Skills - Certificate
The Basic Office Skills Certificate completers will build office software knowledge and skills, their professional image, and develop business etiquette to prepare for entry level office opportunities.
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $1,313, Books: $191, Supplies: $0
Contact an NWTC admissions advisor to find the best way to pay for this program.
Estimates based on in-state residency. Learn more about tuition and fees.
Follow Your Path
All credits in this certificate apply toward the following associate degree(s):
101069, Office Management
All credits in this certificate apply toward the following technical diploma(s):
311062, Office Support Specialist Technical Diploma
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply
- Submit high school, GED, or HSED transcripts and college transcripts (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at email@example.com or 920-498-5444.
What are my courses?
Students following the study plan below will complete the certificate in the number of semesters shown.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.