Digital Marketing - Technical Diploma
Marketing is changing rapidly in a world where technological advances are made on a daily basis. Industry leaders are now looking for marketing professionals who can take their businesses to new levels utilizing emerging technology. As a graduate of Digital Marketing you will gain valuable insights into online marketing strategies, content development, analyzing metrics, and how all this fits into your integrated marketing plan. Social media, mobile devices, and a growing number of digital marketing avenues and trends will be researched to discover and implement a digital marketing campaign. Careers may include digital marketing coordinator, social media specialist, community manager, online content coordinator, ecommerce marketing specialist and digital marketing analyst. Credits from this technical diploma may be applied toward the Marketing-Digital Marketing Emphasis associate degree.
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $4,645, Books: $405, Supplies: $50
Follow Your Path
All credits from the following certificate(s) apply toward this technical diploma:
Digital Marketing, 9010410
Some credits from this technical diploma apply toward the following associate degree(s):
8 Week Advantage: This is an 8 Week Advantage program.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Program Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Submit high school, GED, or HSED transcripts and college transcripts (if applicable) to email@example.com.
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-498-5444.
What will I learn?
Students following the study plan below will complete the Digital Marketing technical diploma in the number of semesters shown.
- Curriculum Note: The credit for 10-890-101, College 101 is an Institutional Requirement for graduation. Consequently, it is not part of the program requirements, but must be passed with a C or better.
- Develop strategies to anticipate and satisfy market needs
- Promote products, services, images, and/or ideas to achieve a desired outcome
- Utilize tools and technology for digital marketing initiatives
What careers are in my future?
A graduate of this program will have the potential for employment in the following areas:
- Social Media Manager
- Communications Specialist
- Online Community Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Strategist
Employment opportunities with additional education
- E-Commerce Specialist
- Media Buyer
- Marketing Assistant
- Project Manager
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Event Marketer
- Search Marketing Specialist
What else do I need to know about the program?
Study Abroad Opportunities
The International Programs staff continually seeks opportunities for students to travel abroad for educational experiences that may be offered in association with program courses. To find out more about which of your program courses may offer an opportunity during this academic year, contact your academic advisor or visit nwtc.edu/studyabroad.