Web Content Management
Course Number: 10-135-181
Description: 10-135-180 WEB CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT ...build, execute, analyze and report upon web campaigns with the use of databases. Explore techniques and tools to monitor campaigns. Execute post-campaign measurements and ROI analysis. (Prerequisites: 10-135-151, Website Design; 10-154-125, IT:Web:Database Development; 10-801-136, English Composition 1 or accepted into the Digital Marketing Technical Diploma program)
Total Credits: 3
- Articulate how and why basic marketing concepts are relevant to web campaigns.
- Evaluate Content Management System tools to support web developers and non-programming skilled users.
- Implement a taxonomy of pages, posts and events while assigning and constraining content.
- Utilize tools to restrict various levels of users within Content Management System sites.
- Configure widgets commonly used within a Content Management Systems to curate content.
- Evaluate the components and technical requirements of an email campaign.
- Delineate how social media campaigns can be executed and measured.
- Articulate how analytical tools measure a web campaigns in order to report on their level of success.
- Characterize the security needs of sites utilizing Content Management Systems.
- Implement E-Commerce tools within Content Management System sites.
- Identify the process to install and implement a new Wordpress site.
Course details are from the 2021-2022 academic year and are subject to change after 5/23/2022.