Academic advising helps students make effective decisions about their degree and career goals.
Your Academic Advisor will work with you as long as you are at NWTC. Advisors can answer your questions, help you plan and problem-solve, direct you to helpful resources--like study help for those tough classes--and help you get the most from your education.
- Discuss academic and graduation requirements
- Describe program content and graduate employment
- Help students choose which courses to take and in which order
- Assist with financial aid and credit transfer
- Clarify college policies and procedures
- Refer students to other campus services as necessary
Green Bay Campus Student Center advising/scheduling lab
Welcome Center - SC 240
Do you need help creating your class schedule?
Would you like to learn how to read your interactive degree audit?
Are you Looking for fast & easy course registration through your my.NWTC account?
Then the Advising Open Lab is for you!
Academic Advising welcomes you to our open lab.
- Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Saturday, CLOSED
Questions or appointments:
Green Bay: (920) 498-5444
Marinette: (715) 735-9361
Sturgeon Bay: (920) 746-4189
Find NWTC Advising on Facebook!
Mission: Academic Advising is a pro-active, ongoing process designed to foster relationships campus-wide, while empowering students to achieve their goals. In partnership with advisors, students will make informed decisions to develop educational plans and maximize their potential as community members.