- Online: Some online courses may be delivered at specific times each week.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply
- Submit high school, GED, or HSED transcripts and college transcripts (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at email@example.com or 920-498-5444.
What are my courses?
The Web Design Certificate will provide learners the ability to develop websites by learning how to design and code functional graphics, interfaces, navigation, page formatting, and styles. The student will also learn to upload and manage websites and test website usability. All credits from this certificate can be applied to meet requirements in the Web Development Associate Degree program.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.