• NATEF (National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation) Certified Program
• I-CAR Automotive Steel GMA (MIG) Welding Qualification Test Administrators.
• I-CAR Industry Training Alliance Member
• National Glass Association (NGA) continuing education provider.
• National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence
• Wisconsin Auto Collision Technicians Association
• Bay Auto Body Association
• National Auto Body Congress
• Collision Repair Instructors Network
All NWTC Auto Collision programs are ASE Certified to NATEF (National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation) Standards. Additionally, all instructional staff in the NWTC Auto Collision Programs are, at a minimum, Master, ASE Certified Technicians.
Study Abroad Opportunities
The International Programs staff continually seeks opportunities for students to travel abroad for educational experiences that may be offered in association with program courses. To find out more about which of your program courses may offer an opportunity during this academic year, contact your academic advisor or visit nwtc.edu/studyabroad.