Introduction to Structural Repairs
Course Number: 10405141
10-405-141 INTRODUCTION TO STRUCTURAL REPAIRS ...this course provides the opportunity for the learner to develop the knowledge, skills, process and understanding of damage analysis of automotive structural components; tools and pulling equipment for structural straightening; replacing and sectioning unibody structural components; and replacing and sectioning full-frame structural components. (Corequisite: 10-405-139, Collision Repair Applications 4)
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Identify vehicle structural parts and construction types.
- Identify structural damage indicators and conditions.
- Identify tools used for structural repair.
- Analyze vehicles for structural damage.
- Make repair and replacement decisions.
- Perform structural repairs.