Collision Related Electrical/SRS
Course Number: 10405137
10-405-137 COLLISION RELATED ELECTRICAL/SRS ...this course provides the opportunity for the learner to develop skills in electrical troubleshooting for vehicle systems related to collision repair; restraint and supplemental restraint systems operations, troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair; collision-avoidance system operation, repair, and recalibration; and hybrid/electric vehicle safety. (Prerequisite: 10-412-153 Intro to Electrical Systems)
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Perform restraint system diagnosis and repair
- Identify SRS system parts and operation.
- Perform SRS system diagnosis and repair.
- Identify related vehicle safety systems.
- Operate scan tools.
- Perform hybrid/electric vehicle related repairs.