Collision Repair Applications 2
Course Number: 10405136
10-405-136 COLLISION REPAIR APPLICATIONS 2 ...this course provides the learner the opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge of performing light to mid-level collision repairs on customer vehicles from start to finish. Emphasis will be placed on vehicle protection, use of available repair information, organization during the repair process, and completing repairs to industry standard. Learners will also be introduced to adhesive bonding techniques and aluminum exterior panel repair. (Corequisites: 10-405-127, Collision Repair Applications 1; 10-405-129, Refinishing Tinting & Blending)
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Identify damage repair sequences.
- Plan a repair based on vehicle damage.
- Perform collision repairs based on an estimate.
- Protect vehicles during repair process.
- Restore vehicle corrosion protection.
- Assure quality of repair.
- Prepare vehicles for delivery.
- Perform adhesive bonding.
- Perform aluminum panel repair.