Collision Repair Estimating
Course Number: 10405114
10-405-114 COLLISION REPAIR ESTIMATING ...this course provides the opportunity for the learner to develop skills in auto body construction, model identification, damage analysis, parts sources, handwritten damage reports, and computerized damage reports.
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Obtain vehicle information from the VIN
- Analyze various types of collision damage
- List parts sources
- Prepare a damage report
- Acquire customer information
- Reference estimating manuals
- Follow recording sequence procedure
- Manipulate electronic information (transfer/sharing)
- Determine whether to repair or replace parts