Audio Recording - Certificate
The Audio Recording Certificate is designed for a person seeking skills in audio recording and internet/broadcast radio. Credits from this certificate may be applied toward the Digital Media Technology associate degree.
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $1,410, Books: $97, Supplies: $0
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply
- Submit high school, GED, or HSED transcripts and college transcripts (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at email@example.com or 920-498-5444.
What will I learn?
What else do I need to know about the program?
- 10-206-102, Audio Engineering 1 is offered only in the Fall.
- 10-206-103, Audio Engineering 2 is offered only in the Spring.