Audio Recording - Certificate
The Audio Recording Certificate is designed for a person seeking skills in audio multitrack recording & mixing. Mic placement, gain staging, dynamic range control as well as audio effects are discussed. Students will record musicians of many musical styles in a 32 track digital studio. Students will also deliver final mixes to artists and learn about music distribution through downloads or streaming services. Credits from this certificate may be applied toward the Digital Media Technology Associate Degree.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply
- Submit high school, GED, or HSED transcripts and college transcripts (if applicable) to email@example.com
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-498-5444.
What are my courses?
What else do I need to know about the program?
- 10-206-102, Audio Engineering 1 is offered only in the Fall.
- 10-206-103, Audio Engineering 2 is offered only in the Spring.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.