Commercial and consumer drone usage is rapidly rising across the country and around the world. Agriculture, construction, and photography are just a few of the industries that are using drones (also called UAVs or unmanned aerial vehicles) to meet business needs in a cost-effective way. Hobbyists are also helping drone usage to soar.
Allow your interest in UAVs to take flight with the NWTC Drone certificate. With the certificate’s three courses you’ll learn to:
- Fly drones safely
- Abide by local and federal laws and regulations
- Explore drone technology and application
Whether you are self-employed, part of a small business or large company, or an aspiring amateur drone pilot, you can benefit from the NWTC Drone certificate.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply
- Submit high school, GED, or HSED transcripts and college transcripts (if applicable) to email@example.com
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-498-5444.
What are my courses?
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.