Drone Technology - Certificate
This certificate is a 4-credit certificate designed to develop understanding of drone history, types of aircraft, various applications of drone use, legal matters, safe usage, and practical hands on flight experience.
Commercial and consumer drone usage is rapidly rising across the country and around the world. Agriculture, construction, and photography are just a few of the industries that are using drones (also called UAVs or unmanned aerial vehicles) to meet business needs in a cost-effective way. Hobbyists are also helping drone usage to soar.
Allow your interest in UAVs to take flight with the NWTC Drone certificate. With the certificate’s three courses you’ll learn to:
- Fly drones safely
- Abide by local and federal laws and regulations
- Explore drone technology and application
Whether you are self-employed, part of a small business or large company, or an aspiring amateur drone pilot, you can benefit from the NWTC Drone certificate.
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $629, Books: $0, Supplies: $0
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply
- Submit high school, GED, or HSED transcripts and college transcripts (if applicable) to email@example.com
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-498-5444.