Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $1,888, Books: $0, Supplies: $0
Contact an NWTC admissions advisor to find the best way to pay for this program.
Estimates based on in-state residency. Learn more about tuition and fees.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Individuals interested in this certificate must email the NWTC Artisan and Business Center at Artisan.Center@NWTC.edu.
What are my courses?
The Clay Certificate, offered at the NWTC Artisan & Business Center on Cedar Street in Green Bay, will give students the opportunity to learn new skills or expand their existing skills in the area of hand-building techniques, wheel throwing and materials and procedures, as well as the development of ideas, methods of critique, and running a contemporary clay studio. The studio includes a variety of pottery wheels, ample work space, and kilns. Students in the certificate will not need any prior training or art classes; however, courses should be taken in the order listed.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.