Photography Fundamentals - Certificate
The Photography Fundamentals Certificate is designed for those seeking to learn basic skills in digital still photography, image editing, organization and archiving. This certificate will assist beginner photographers, marketers, art directors, and graphic designers further their careers and add an additional skillset. All credits from this certificate may be applied toward the Photography technical diploma.
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $1,594, Books: $75, Supplies: $0
Contact an NWTC admissions advisor to find the best way to pay for this program.
Estimates based on in-state residency. Learn more about tuition and fees.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply
- Submit high school, GED, or HSED transcripts and college transcripts (if applicable) to email@example.com
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-498-5444.
What are my courses?
Students following the study plan below will complete the certificate in the number of semesters shown.
- Capture digital images.
- Communicate effectively with images.
- Setup and operate professional digital cameras.
- Organize files and data.
- Edit images.
- Rate, organize, and archive images.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.