Design and Graphic Software - Certificate
The Design & Graphic Software Certificate develops learner's skills to capture and create images and graphic content for use in online, social media, and print platforms. Learners will use various Adobe Creative Cloud applications. All credits from this certificate may be applied toward the Design & Graphic Technology associate degree.
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $1,880, Books: $25, Supplies: $0
Estimates based on in-state residency. Learn more about tuition and fees.
Follow Your Path
All credits from this certificate may be applied toward the associate degree:
Design & Graphic Technology, 101117
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply
- Submit high school, GED, or HSED transcripts and college transcripts (if applicable) to email@example.com
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-498-5444.
What will I learn?
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.