What if your students could start building technology and mathematical skills needed for advanced manufacturing while still in high school? Thanks to NWTC mobile training labs, they can.
The labs and lab aids deliver high tech training to rural high schools. Cost is $50 per hour for lab usage and travel time.
CNC Mobile Training Lab
The 44 foot mobile lab is packed with technology:
- Haas OL-1 CNC Lathe
- Haas OM-1 CNC Mill with 20 station automatic tool charger
- 13 computers equipped with MasterCAM 7, Solidworks and AutoCAD 2013
- SMART board (an interactive white board)
Electromechanical Training Lab
- Includes 12 student workstations and an instructor station.
- Delivers electromechanical and automation training.
- Emphasizes the assembly, installation, troubleshooting, repair, modification, and control of mechanical and electrical systems found on industrial machinery.
- Utilizes NWTC's patented MobileModular trainers which are made up of standard components affixed to metal plates and are able to be carried from place to place. The trainers can also be connected together to simulate a variety of electromechanical systems.
Mobile Modular Training Systems™
Innovative training equipment and curriculum to train advanced manufacturing skills. Mobile Modular Training Systems were developed by instructors who wanted real life classroom and lab experiences for their students. These trainers are portable, flexible and can be used in a variety of settings - from labs to classrooms, to portable classrooms. The primary goal is to better prepare students for entering the workforce. Learn more about Mobile Modular »