Skip to content

Request your Official Transcripts

Home » Admissions and Aid » Transfer into NWTC » Request your Official Transcripts

Learn how to request that a copy of your official transcript from your high school or college  be sent to NWTC. You can also get official transcripts if you have earned a GED/HSED. 

Choose your experience type and the location.


Request that your official transcripts be sent directly to:

NOTE: Do not send your transcripts to yourself and then send them to NWTC. To be valid and official, transcripts must come directly from the institution to NWTC.

By Mail: Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, 2740 West Mason St. Green Bay, WI 54303
Fax: 920-272-9712


For help with choosing a transcript type or help with completing the process, contact us via chat or phone (920) 498-5444.