Summer session is considered the end of the academic year. To be eligible for summer aid, students must:
- Complete the current school year FAFSA.
- Have remaining aid eligibility from the current school year (fall/spring).
- Be accepted to a financial aid eligible program.
- Enroll in summer courses.
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
Once you register for summer classes, we will review your account for any remaining eligibility you might have. Summer awarding will begin early May.
To be considered for work-study while not enrolled during the summer term, please email email@example.com to be reviewed for eligibility.
Please monitor your my.NWTC account and your NWTC email account for your summer award and additional financial aid information.
If you plan to apply for a book voucher to purchase books for summer, please wait until you have been notified that your summer financial aid award is completed and you have accepted your summer financial aid.