Do you want to earn money to help pay for education expenses? The Federal Work-Study program provides part-time jobs for students like you.
Benefits of the Federal Work-Study Program
- Provides part-time employment on and off-campus to financially-eligible students
- Encourages community service employment and employment related to student's course of study
- Enables students to earn money for educational expenses and gain valuable experience
- Enables students to work and earn $15/hour up to the budgeted maximum offered by financial aid
- Student must have requested federal work study on FAFSA
- Student must have been offered and accepted a work-study award for the current academic year from financial aid
- Student must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits
- Student must maintain satisfactory academic progress
Financial Aid Offer Notification
- Federal work-study offer and next step instructions will be included in your financial aid offer email
- If you have not been offered work-study and are interested, email email@example.com to determine if you are eligible.
- Any questions about FWS, including summer work-study, can be directed to the Financial Aid Office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After you receive your work-study email, get started by creating a profile in Handshake here.